Special FedEx Delivery Notice
There are a few steps our customers can take that may ensure more timely delivery:
- Use FedEx Ground Home Delivery to your residence rather than your store.
- You can redirect to hold the shipment at a FedEx location for later pick-up. There is no additional charge for redirecting to a FedEx location.
- Go to FedEx.com, click on the Tracking drop down menu, enter tracking #, select “Manage Delivery” and select Hold at Location, or call 1-800-GoFedEx.
- Try calling Customer Service (800-463-3339) and ask to be connected to the delivery terminal and inform the delivery terminal that you are receiving deliveries.
- Clearly post closure information in a visible place and include delivery instructions with contact information so that delivery can be reattempted or customer pickup can be arranged.
For further information, please CLICK HERE to visit FedEx's Coronavirus information webpage.
Download a PDF of Specific Information for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground delivery.